Monday, September 7, 2009

8 Month Photo Shoot

Blaise and I had some fun in the park this afternoon. After his morning nap I packed up our stuff and headed out for a photo shoot :) The weather was great today, sunny and warm - but not too warm - perfect for lying around in the grass! He is 8 months old today (can you believe it?) and I have been inspired, so I wanted to try my hand at it. Let me know what you think.

This is proving to be a great age. Blaise is very interactive and it's so amazing to see him understanding what we are saying. He has begun babbling quite a bit - a lot of "da-da" (though not to address Daddy - yet) and "blah blah". It is so cute to listen to! He is a very happy baby and smiles at almost everyone. People stop to talk to him and smile with him and it has become easier to strike up conversations with others. He makes friends easily :)

He is quite the curious little creature and is quick to whip around when he hears something. If we are home in the afternoon when Jan comes home from work, he quickly perks up when he hears the door. Blaise also loves going outside - when you pick him up and head to the door he lets out a squeal of excitement! Being outside satisfies his curiosity I guess. :)

Jan and I sit around in the evening after he goes to bed and talk about what a sweet baby he is, how lucky we are to have him, all the while looking at pictures of him!

What an amazing 8 months it has been! We love you more every day, Blaise!


A train! A train!




I wonder if I can eat this...





Here you can check out all of the pictures I took:
8 Months Old

No comments: