Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Brown County

We spent four days in Brown County State Park over Memorial Day weekend. I found we didn't take so many pictures while we were there, so I stole some from Trip Advisor. We stayed at one of their family cabins which we found to be a good compromise between hotel and camping. Blaise enjoyed the water park, riding ponies, having a campfire (in 90 degree heat!) and we coerced him into taking a trail. Blaise was excited about the possibility of seeing a "ratoon," but the only ones we saw were after he went to bed one night (luckily he saw some about a week later). For me it was a great experience taking my kids back to a place where I spent so much happy time as a child.

Photos of Abe Martin Lodge, Nashville
This photo of Abe Martin Lodge is courtesy of TripAdvisor

Photos of Abe Martin Lodge, Nashville
This photo of Abe Martin Lodge is courtesy of TripAdvisor













No comments: