Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blond Locks

We really love Blaise's hair a little long and curly. It had gotten pretty long though and he was having a hard time seeing. :) Since it was (slowly) becoming warmer here we thought it was time to trim his wooly mane - but not too much. I got a good recommendation for a place in Dyer that specializes in children's haircuts, Pigtails and Crewcuts. The place had amazing accomodations; lots of activities for while you wait (and did we wait!) and your own special mode of transpertation chair and choice of DVD.  These people know what they are doing.






I love this face:









Blaise choose the Mercedes SL "Rennauto" (race car):

The finished product:

1 comment:

Jody said...

That's awesome! I wish I worked somewhere like that when I was a hairdresser. Maybe I would've enjoyed it a bit more! :-P