Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pregnancy Update

I am 37 weeks today - officially full term!!  Still three weeks until my due date (although I am having a hard time believing that it is ONLY three weeks).

I had an appointment this morning with my diabetic doctor and he said everything looks good.  My sugar numbers and blood work were good.  I go back in two weeks and then three months after birth.  Thursday is my next check-up with my doctor.

My Mom gets here next Monday in order to help us with Blaise and the transition to a 4 person family.  We have a back-up plan in case I happen to be in labor when she arrives - Jen's husband Martin would pick her up.

I can't believe I only have a few more weeks of Blaise as an only child.  I know this baby is going to love him so much.  It is going to be fun watching Blaise fall in the love with the baby.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love your Halloween wallpaper! Are you decorating the house for your mom? I know how she loves the holidays. Congratulations on being full term and I'm glad the sugar situation is good!! I can't believe the baby will be here soon. I'm so excited. Maybe you will share a birthday. Keep us posted.