2. Showering is becoming increasingly more challenging. Remember this? Yeah, not so easy anymore. I am going to have to maybe possibly try showering at night, but I really hate that!
3. We have had some warm days, but all of a sudden it has turned cold again. Not much fun for playgrounding.
4. I have a date Wednesday night! I am going to my first movie since possibily November 2008. Jen and I are going to see The Blind Side while Jan and Martin take over nightly baby duties.
5. I have been pretty tired lately, I am 10 weeks now so I am hoping I soon bounce back.
6. I am having girl feelings about this one, I was right with Blaise, but I don't feel as sure as I did with him.
7. Other pregnancy side effects: I have been wanting all things meat/salty/sour lately, and I have had some nausea which I never did with Blaise.
8. Easter was pretty quiet around here. We went to Jonah's baptism in the evening, which was a nice way to celebrate the day.
9. We went to the Zoo last week with Jen, Martin, Jonah and Jen's Mom. It was a nice trip into Frankfurt and Blaise had a great time looking at the animals. My highlight was when he roared at the lions! I have it on video, but I keep getting an error message when trying to upload it to youtube...I'll keep trying, until then:
10. We are getting ready for a visit from my Mom. She arrives in May and will be here for the move, which works out well. She is an efficient packer and a great babysitter!