2. We've begun working more pointedly on the walking. My friend Jen commented that she thought as soon as Blaise decided he wanted to walk, it wouldn't take much time. That sounded possible, so I got to thinking, maybe I should be showing him more how to do it. He really hadn't shown much interest until now, but when we broke out the "walking wagon" yesterday, he was pretty thrilled with his achievement. I think we're on the way now.
3. We put Blaise to bed with a bottle and as we burp him before laying him down, he pats our back as well. I wanted to make sure to write that down, so I never forget it.
4. I think I actually started this ToT list two Tuesdays ago. So much for motivation...
5. I had baby appointment about two weeks ago and everything looks good so far. The baby is measuring about a week ahead, but looking back I found that Blaise also measured over a week ahead early on. Maybe another big baby? (Blaise was 9lbs 2oz) I go back next Tuesday for another look and fetal measuring. Not sure when/if we'll be able to tell if the intestines have developed correctly, but my doctor seems confident that we'll be able to do appropriate diagnostics.
6. I think we pretty much decided to wait again to find out the gender. I was leaning towards maybe finding out this time, but I am having major "girl" feelings, which makes me feel okay about waiting. I also "knew" Blaise was going to be a boy. But, don't pull out the pink frilly dresses just yet. My girlfriend Jen was 3 for 3 until she had her 4th baby, but she said it made it an extra special surprise that she was wrong about the gender this last time.
8. We have finally been having some really nice weather recently, so Sunday afternoon we went over to Andrea and Andreas' (it's confusing, I know, but I swear Andrea's boyfriend's name is Andreas). While Jan grilled, I chased Blaise all over as he explored and took apart their living roomn and tried to take a bath in their garden decorations.