Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had a very busy and fun Easter weekend.  It started Thursday afternoon with an Easter Egg Hunt together with Blaise's buddy Jonah.  They had a great time running around looking for eggs.  Thanks to my mom for sending us fillable eggs. :)







Blaise spent time playing with his new Winnie the Pooh legos, making breakfast with Daddy and coloring eggs.








Check little sis's brother's first Easter pictures here.  :)







































Kate's Easter morning photo shoot:



2 comments:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous pics--you remind me that I really need to invest some time into actually learning how to use my camera. :)

And P.S., I love Kate's flower.

IUgirl78 said...

I agree--your pictures are so bright and crisp...love that! And yes, Kate's flower hat is to die for!! Blaise looks so big in those pictures of him gathering eggs. He officially looks like a toddler!