Friday, November 20, 2009

Day Off

I feel like I have the day off today!  Jan came home from work early yesterday with a headache - must be all the non-sleep we are getting.  Things this week have been especially hard for him because after a rough night he has to get up and go to work, whereas I can sleep in with Blaise (he slept in to 8! and even 9! one day!!) and then take a morning nap with him 1 1/2 hours later.  Anyway, we did get some better sleep last night, but I'll tell you about it next week so I don't jinx myself, though his head is still not over it.  He also has some serious back and neck muscular issues which is surely compounding the problem.  My point is, he stayed home from work again today to rest and try and get better, so he's taking naps with Blaise.  I keep thinking I should go out on the town, 1:14 in the afternoon is a good time for that, right?  :)

No comments: